Mr. Nihar Ranjan Pradhan
NAME: Mr. Nihar Ranjan Pradhan
POSITION : Assistant Professor
DEPARTMENT: Commerce & Computer Science
COURSES TAUGHT: : Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Computer Application, Ecommerce, Environmental Studies. Organization Behaviour
RESEARCH INTEREST:Innovative Computer Application in Accounting, Costing Techniques. CSE approaches in commercial transactions
Honours Certificate In Computing, NIIT, Cuttack
MTech (CSE) from Krupajal Engineering College, BPUT
MCA from Ravenshaw University
MBA from BPUT
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 10 years of teaching experience.
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: 2 years of working experience in Software Industry and International Organization of India & Singapore.
- An article “A Geo Satellite Coverage for Marine Communication”- A Networking Journal of Singapore, ISSN 2049-3630.
Published an article titled "Economical Impact on Sustainable Development” - A Management Review.
COURSE WORK DONE:
- Attended training program on Improvement of Teaching Skills through Microteaching conducted by NITTR, Kolkata and BPUT
- Attended workshop on ORACLE 10g conducted by Oracle University. Also Oracle Certified trainer under Oracle University, USA
- Attended workshop on dot net conducted by Microsoft and BPUT
- FDP on “ Innovative Approaches in Teaching Methodology”
- National Seminar on “ Emerging trends & Innovation in Management”
- National Seminar on “25 Years of Economic reforms in India.”
- National Seminar sponsored by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- International Management Conclave 2012
- Bankers’ Meet 2012-An innovative Workshop
LANGUAGES: Odia, English and Hindi.