Founder & Chairman
- Ph. D - The Impact of Education on the Socio-Economic lives of People
- Chartered Accountant
- Cost & Works Accountants
- B.Com with Honours and Distinction
- Bachelor of Law
- Information System Auditor certified by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- MBA in Finance
- Diploma in Computer Applications from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, SQL Star People and Advance Computer Training Institute
CA Dr. Bijoy K Sahoo, a Chartered Accountant by qualification and profession of over 25 years laid the foundation of his dream to build a premier institution of excellence. The initial setbacks and challenges were never a concern for this man who had tremendous faith in his dream. It is his commitment, prudence and visionary approach to school education that has made him one of the most venerated figures in the contemporary education sector. With an aspiration to change the educational landscape of eastern India, our Founder and Chairman with his rigorous research across a decade created an institution with a world class infrastructure catering to the needs of the 22nd century.
He is a Harvard Alumni, and a devoted educationist. Erudite and sensitive in his demeanor, he is a role model for our students and a mentor to his team.
He is a Director in Allahabad Bank, Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) and Kudremukh Iron Ore Company ltd. (KIOCL), all being Government of India Enterprises. He is the Member of Management Board of Central Electricity Supply Utility (CESU) of Odisha and a Member of Shri Jagannath Temple Managing Committee, Government of Odisha. He is a Member Task Force - Govt. of India and had also been invited by the Govt. of India, Planning Commission as an Advisor on the proposal of Model Concession Agreement for Public Private Partnership to establish 2500 Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalayas for bringing in qualitative reforms of development in School education. He is also an Executive Committee Member of State Red Cross, Odisha. As a Rotarian, he led the GSE Team to Arkansas, USA, as an ambassador of Goodwill.
- Completed a program in Professional Education at Harvard Graduate School of Education on Making Learning Visible: The Power of Group Learning and Documentation in Classrooms and Communities.
- Programs on Professional Education from Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA that included three courses under it:
a) A Program on Leading Changes for School Improvement
b) A Course on the Transformative Power of Teacher Teams
c) A Course of Think Tank on Global Education
- Received commendation for Global Teacher Accreditation (GTA) by the British Council, UK
- Program on National College Leadership Development at the National College, Nottingham, UK
- Program on Early Childhood Education Sector, which was learning and networking experience for Global Educators at the Asian International College, Singapore
- Cabot Learning Federation, Science learning centre at Bristol as a part of the British Council Study Tour for Indian Policy Makers. This tour aimed at developing and strengthening networks for collaboration, focusing on potential new arenas of partnership in India, gaining insight into the UK School systems, practices, products and expertise and consideration of successful teacher training, leadership training and teaching of Mathematics and Science.
- Completed the Professional Leadership Development Course certified by the International Confederation of Principals, Australia and CBSE, India
- International Program on „Excellence in School Education? at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- XSEED School Leadership Program, Dubai in October 2012 and Singapore in 2013