Globalization affects many sectors of society and higher education is no exception. Campuses although geographically bound to one physical place now have the opportunity to expand and network beyond boundaries. Technology also enables professors and students access to a world of information previously available only at high costs and over long periods of time.
Global Internship Programs are held to elevate the standard of learning and make students better understand the global scenario and help them comprehend the international approach of working in business consultancies outside India. They also get the opportunity to be mentored by international business experts.
In pursuance of excellence globally SICC reaches out to consultancies outside India where the students work as interns for 7 days and complete a comprehensive on- the-jobs for their host companies under the collaborative programs, research networks, student exchanges add-on courses and so on.
SICC has an International Edge that goes beyond the affiliated university curriculum. It is presented through: –
- Partnerships with other world class institutions in both academic and non-academic areas in India and abroad
- Tie-ups with many International Business Consultancies
- Emphasis on developing curriculum of international relevance
- A close knitted community of students and staff
- Mobility of opportunities to both students and staff